Let me tell some of the ways in which you can convert your blog into an android application In anybrowser, open Appgazer which can be opened in a mobile phone. Create the app within the mobile web interface.
- You can also use this to convert videos into application
- Enter the website (URL) in the command box provided.
- Make sure that you enter the complete URL including whatever is present after .com
- Enter the blog name.
- Make sure that you use unique name. Choose the appropriate icon. Add description
- Follow the procedures mentioned. It's easy. Download the apk file.
- You can also preview the app within the webinterface.
- The conversion time is about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Install the app and open it in the mobile phone
Publish it in any platform. ENJOY!
You can also use websites like gonative.io aswell. Its better to adopt a material design as it is mainly adopted in most of the android apps. There are lot of customizable options in this website. Here a link will be sent to your mail from the website team once the app is created. This website allows you to make for both Android and Ios devices.